Somloi Landscape Services include the build and installation of patios, fireplaces, fire pits, water features, landscape lighting, plantings, paver walkways, and more. We are committed to providing the best experience and quality from start to finish.
At the beginning of your project, we will meet with you to discuss your goals and needs. We will then build a project design and scope of work, and show you a rendering of what your yard could transform into. Once approved, we will get to work on building your dream yard, ensuring high quality and workmanship at every step.
1. Inquiry – Your project begins with a simple point of contact whether it is via a phone call or email.
2. Meeting – At this first meeting, you’ll get to know our team, and we’ll get to know more about your project. We’ll listen carefully to learn your objectives and understand your personal tastes and preferences. We’ll also go over some of the resources and materials that could be used to build your project, go over the landscape development process, and explain our approach for carrying out your plan.
3. Design – Your project will first start to take shape with concept sketches drawn from your ideas and fine-tuned by our designers. These sketches, along with materials options, help us define the project’s direction and budget.
4. Contract – As we define the scope of work, we’ll refine the initial plan to a point where it’s ready for installation. Then, we’ll give you an itemized proposal, a construction contract, and informative supporting documents to help you understand the project’s value and available options and upgrades.
5. Permits – This is an important detail. We’ll research local and state requirements to avoid any surprises down the road. We’ll inform you of any needed permits and handle the application process.
6. Installation – The process where we all get to see the project come to life!